Cusco - Machupicchu – Sacred Valley of the Inkas 5d/4n
In this package you get a wider perspective of Current and past Inca/Cusquenian culture and traditions, in addition to visiting a larger selection of Inca monuments and sanctuaries
• Day 1: We will meet you at the airport and take you to the hotel of your choice. 14:00 City Tour - The places to visit: Temple of the Sun Qoricancha, The Cathedral, Sacayhuaman, Quenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay.
• Day 2. The Sacred Valley The places you will visit are: Pisaq, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero.
• Day 3: Cusco – Aguas Calientes
• Day 4: Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes - Cusco.
• Day 5 :Exit transfer.
• NOTE :
• If you send us the advance payment with Western Union, Jet Perú or Argenper (Money transfer agencies) and pay the balance in cash in Cusco.
• The train trip to Machupicchu in both Machupicchu luxury and Machupicchu first class packages is in the 1st class Vistadome train.
• The train trip to Machupicchu in both Ollantaytambo and the Basic economy packages is in the economy class Expedition train
First day :City Tour:
• You begin your contact with Andean culture by visting the Temple of the Sun, Qoricancha, The Cathedral, the Sun temple of Sacsayhuaman, the worship site of Qenqo, the fortress of Pucapucara and the water temple of Tambomachay.
• Duration: From 13.30 to 18.30.
Second Day:Sacred Valley
• We start the journey from your hotel at 8.30 in the morning and go to Pisac where we visit the artisan market and part of the archeaoligical site. We pass through Coya, Lamay, Calca and Urubumba where we have a buffet lunch. Then we continue to travel to the archeaological park of Ollantaytambo. After this we return to Cusco via Chinchero. Machupicchu, Wonder of the World.
Day 3 Cusco -AguasCalientes
We pick you up from your hotel between 9:00 and 10:00 in the morning, depending on your train. The train trip to Machupicchu town takes approximately 3 hours. After settling in in your hotel, you may either walk around town, visit the Machu Picchu museum, hike to the Mandor falls, or visit the thermal baths. Everything is located in or near town. The tour guide for Machupicchu will come and meet you at the reception desk of your hotel at 7:00pm, to make arrangements for the next day.
Day 4. Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu - Cusco
After a healthy breakfast, you take the bus to Machu Picchu Your guided group tour lasts two hours, and after that you can explore the citadel on your own until noon. At noon we take the return bus to town. In the afternoon you board the train and return to Cusco. Remember to be at the train station at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure !
• With this Itinerary a great advantage in that you get to visit the citadel early in the morning when there aren’t many visitors.
• Note: Entry tickets to the Mandor falls (5 soles) or the thermal baths (10 soles) are not included in the tour price. Lunch and dinner both days are not paid for.
Optional Climb to Huaynapicchu
It is possible to climb up to the peak of Huaynapicchu, the mountain next to Machupicchu. The hike is safe and very peaceful, in sub-tropical vegetation, with a spectacular view from the top. It takes a total of at least 2 and a half hours (2 hours walking time), but is physically challenging. Make sure you are in good physical condition and acclimatised if you want to do this hike. Going on the hike requires an additional permit to enterHuaynapicchu which costs $15.
Day 5. Exit transfer.
Taking the Vistadome Train.
1. Adult: 310.00 American dollars .
2. Student: 290.00American dollars. (bring your current ISIC card) .
Taking the Expedition Economy Class train.
1. Adult: 290.00 American dollars
2. Student: 270.00 American dollars (bring your up-to-date ISIC card).
The Program Includes
-Transport, guide mentioned in the itinerary (City Tour, Sacred Valley) group service.
-1 buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley tour
- Round trip Train tickets
- Entry to Machupicchu
-Bus tickets from Machupicchu townto Machupicchu Citadel and back
- A professional English and Spanish speaking guide.
- 1 night hostal accommodation in Machupicchu town
Not Includes :
- Hotels Accomodation in Cusco
-tourist ticket (entrance ticket in the city tour and sacred valley) price for adult $ 48.00 dolars student $ 27.00 dolars
- Extra Meals
--Entry to the hot spring