MACHU PICCHU IN THE VISTADOME TRAIN
This tour will transfer you in the most comfortable way to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, you can see the classic Andean landscapes and part of the Peruvian jungle seja until you reach one of the 7 wonders.
- Transfer from the hotel in Cusco city to the Poroy train station (05:45 am)
- Vistadome train ride from Poroy to the Aguas Calientes station (3 hours and 50 minutes)
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to the Machu Picchu citadel
- Professionally guided tour in Machu Picchu (2 hours and 30 minutes)
- After the tour, you will have free time to continue enjoying the citadel at your own leisure
- Return on bus to Aguas Calientes
- Free time for lunch or exploring the village
- Vistadome train ride from Aguas Calientes to Poroy
- Transfer from Poroy to Cusco city
Cusco – Aguas Calientes
The Vistadome train will allow you to delight with the quite magnificent views of the Cusco Andes in a refined environment with top professional attention, elegance and complete comfort.
Traveling on the Vistadome train:
At a quarter to six in the morning we will pick you up at your hotel on a private van and go to the Poroy Train Station. There you will board the wonderful Vistadome train headed to Aguas Calientes, the nearby Machu Picchu village; all the way you can really enjoy the astonishing Andean landscapes of woods, mountains and the river, greatly relaxing with the quietness of nature. Moreover, your Vistadome ride also includes typical Andean dances with characters in full-costume and a fashion show of trendy fine alpaca clothing. Enjoy a delightful social scene with family, friends and people from all over the world, and also try the delicious food the Vistadome offers to make your ride a totally pleasant experience. And do not forget to record all these beautiful moments and natural scenery!
Professionally guided tour in Machu Picchu:
Upon arrival in Aguas Calientes, our guide will take visitors to board the bus to the Machu Picchu citadel; there we will have the unforgettable, professionally guided tour of the Inca site, seeing the most important places of the complex, like Temple of the Three Windows, the Solar Clock, the Round Watchtower, the Main square and many more. Afterwards, you will be given free time to continue visiting the site at your own pace and itinerary. The Inca citadel of Machu Picchu will take the observation of Andean landscapes and the feeling of natural energy surely to their furthest! You will feel on an earthly paradise! After the unique Machu Picchu tour, we return to Aguas Calientes on bus to board again the comfortable Vistadome train, headed to the Poroy train station, and from there finally to your hotel in Cusco city.