MACHUPICCHU BY VISTADOME TRAIN
This train service will take you with all the comfort to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu in 1 day, you can see the classic Andean landscapes and part of the Peruvian jungle until reaching one of the 7 wonders.
Enjoy the best of the Inca Wonder in a trip in the best train. Vistadome Train will take you from the Poroy Train Station to a road full of stunning Andean landscapes, a delicious snack with your new friends or family and an entertaining on board show to the wonder of Machu Picchu! The Vistadome Train is the best option when it comes to the balance of service and price.
Vistadome offers the experience of appreciating the Vilcanota river, the eucalyptus trees along the road, traditional houses made of blocks of mud and the shape of a high snow capped mountain. You and your family or friends will enjoy the Andean music show with a dancer of traditional and colorful clothes and the fashion show of Alpaca clothing. An unforgettable train trip to Machu Picchu!
- Transfer from your hotel in Cusco to the Poroy Train Station (05:45 am)
- Train trip from Poroy Station up to Aguas Calientes Station (3h 50′)
- Transfer from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu Citadel by bus
- The Great Machu Picchu Citadel Guided Tour (2 hours approx.)
- Free time to explore Machu Picchu by your own
- Vistadome train back from Aguas Calientes to Poroy
- Transfer from Poroy to Cusco
- You can add other destinations near Cusco to your tour and extend this adventure!
Cusco – Aguas Calientes
The Vistadome Train is an experience that everybody will enjoy. Beautiful Andean landscapes through the upside and lateral windows, a delicious snack to share with your family or friends and a lovable fashion show of Alpaca clothes.
We will pick you up from your hotel at 5:45 am to take you to the Poroy Train Station, 10 km away from Cusco. Then you will ride the Vistadome train in a trip of 3 hours and a half approximately. This train has very comfortable seats and lateral and upside windows. During the early morning you will see the shapes of the mountains, eucalyptus trees and all the Andean nature around you. On your trip you will have a healthy snack to share with your travel partners, friends or family while appreciating the rivers, the snow capped mountains and the traditional houses. As the morning comes in, a traditional dancer will announce the beginning of the show. A short Andean musical presentation and a fashion show on board. Fine Alpaca clothes like ponchos, scarfs, sweaters and more will be shown for your entertainment.
After your trip, you will arrive to Aguas Calientes Train Station. Next, we will ride the bus up to the citadel of Machu Picchu and meet alltogether to start the guided tour. We will visit places like Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Three Window Temple and more. You will have free time to explore, take pictures, feel the energy and be yourself in the wonder of Machu Picchu! Then you will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes and ride the Vistadome train back to Poroy. Then our staff will pick you up to return to Cusco city.
Does NOT included:
- Prices: Fares for the Machu Picchu by Vistadome Train depend on the number of people in your group (more people less pricy).
- Important for your Short Inca Trail: To qualify as a student, it is necessary to have a valid ISIC card. If desired, Basic hotels and Train service can be upgraded for an additional price. Personal belongings are carried by tourists.
Are you looking for the price of the tour? Send us a mail and we will send you the quotation as soon as possible.
- To qualify as student, ISIC card is required.
- Sun hat, Sunscreen, Insect repellent, Toiletries and hand sanitizer
- Bottled Water and Personal medication
- Shorts, Plasters, bandages, Extra money, Bathing suit, Cameras
- Travel Insurance is recommended
All payment methods include extra charges not added in the quotation. Please check the payment details.